It’s always best to make your granola fresh, and it’s just so easy to make - melt the wet ingredients, stir everything and bake, that’s all! Adding nut butter to the granola is a real game changer🤤 you can smell the nutty aroma every time you open your granola jar!
We will be using this granola a lot in our upcoming recipes😉 you can also eat it with any milk (it’s almond milk here) or greek yogurt;)
💡We are using pecan butter here but you can also use other nut butters. We have also added some pecan nuts & pumpkin seeds - you can add other nuts & seeds, coconut flakes, dried fruits, chocolate chips, etc. (For dried fruits/chocolate, stir them into the granola at the end when it’s cool).
．Rolled Oats 300g
．Nut Butter 80g
．Maple Syrup 100g
．Coconut Oil 50g
．Pumpkin Seeds + Pecans (100g)
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, other toppings (e.g. nuts, seeds) & a pinch of salt.
- Combine nut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat.
- Pour the nut butter mixture over the oats mixture and stir well.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper. Spread granola on top evenly and bake for 30 mins. Stir the mixture once halfway through baking.
- Let your granola cool completely (at least 45 mins) without stirring it. Store in an airtight container.
．南瓜籽 + 碧根果 (100g)
- 將granola徹底放涼 (至少45分鐘)，期間不要攪動。待granola完全變涼後，即可儲存至密封器皿。